Saturday 7 January 2017

Dryad p4 update 1

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you all had a relaxing and safe holiday season. I have three columns done on the fourth page of the Dryad piece. I am very excited with how well the flower is coming out and the green part of the dryad's skirt. The blues and greens are so beautiful beside each other. It is really nice to work on an object after doing a page of background. The confetti really adds to the detail of the piece. 

Currently:

Hope everyone has had a good start to 2017,

Bekah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I do hope that you join in with GG this year, this project has some beautiful colours. You are a "no-reply" person so I popped over to respond and to add your blog to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blues are so lovely! You are making great progress on this. :)

    ReplyDelete