Wednesday 19 October 2016

Dryad p3 first update

Hello Everyone,

I have completed page 2 and have done almost 1/3 of page 3. I don't think I will finish it for the end of October but we will see. I have switched back to doing the parking method but this time I am doing a ten by ten square. I really enjoyed how cross country looked but hunting down the missing stitches took days. So I am going to give this a try and see how it goes for a full page.

Before:

After:


I also received the kit from Lulu at Crafting Across Continents and am tentatively planning on entering Gifted Gorgeousness SAL with Jo next year using this piece. I am considering not starting it until I am finished the Kingfisher though, which is also going to be a gift, so I might start with the Kingfisher and then move to Coastal View.


Have a good week everyone,

Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment