Sunday 29 January 2017

January WIPocalypse Check-in

Hello Eveyone,

I have not done a ton of stitching lately as work has been extremely busy. I am hoping to be reaching a steady state point soon and making room for stitching. The question this month is what SALs do you belong to this year. I only belong to two; WIPocalypse and Gifted Gorgeousness. I am interested in some of the monthly update ones but have not gotten involved in any yet.

This month I worked on my HAED and the Kingfisher piece. I put in a couple of stitches in the Coastal view but not enough to show.

Dryad:


Kingfisher:




I have about 4 more columns on the Dryad before the page is finished and I would like to have that done by GG in February. And I want another page done on the Kingfisher. It is a reachable goal if I have a couple of days of stitching. 

Head over to Measi's blog and see everyone else's update.

Have a good stitchy week everyone,

Bekah

1 comment:

  1. Dryad is looking so beautiful. Just love that blue flower! Kingfisher is coming along nicely too. Nice progress! :)

    ReplyDelete