Tuesday 31 October 2017

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2017

Hello Everyone,

I am participating in the 2017 Hallowe'en blog hop hosted by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching. Please head to the lovely Serendipitous Stitching blog to start the hop and spell the spooky quote. The letter I have is

C

And the next stop is Barb at Wicked Stitcher.

I rarely do a lot of holiday stitching but I do have a spooky colour of thread and some work completed on a fantasy piece.

Dryad and the Dragon is a HAED design and I have completed the top row. I have just started to see the tail of the dragon and the back of the dryad.
















The thread is a Colour & Cotton hand-dyed thread with orange and grey colours that is perfect for any hallowe'en design. I will be starting a piece with it once I get in some fabric.












Thanks for stopping by everyone and good luck figuring out the quote,

Bekah

19 comments:

  1. Hi Bekah! I just found your blog via the blog hop. Love the HAED you're stitching. Thank you for the letter. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching, Thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful HAED. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Love the thread too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Hop this year.
    The HAED is gorgeous and anything with a dragon is good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the letter. 😄 Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching!
    I haven’t joined in with the Hop this year ..... don’t have any Halloween stitching, but I love seeing what everyone has made.
    Happy Halloween!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing design you're stitching - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project! And the thread really is perfect for spooky stitching.

    Happy Halloween and thanks for the letter~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your HAED project, it looks fabulous. Great colors and chart. Thanks for the letter. Amitiés.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a wonderful project you are working on. And I think it fits into the Halloween blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, that is going to be amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this HAED is gorgeous!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm collecting letters. Wow what a gorgeous WIP. Thanks for sharing. That thread is beautiful too. I'm off on a search for more letters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The HAED design looks very detailed. It will be keeping you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your HAED piece, the colours look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a very lovely project and stitching, such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful design and the detail is coming through so well. Love your spooky thread too.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete