Wednesday 1 June 2016

HAED package

So I had purchased the Dryad and the Dragon chart last year and then this year, during the HAED sale on kits, I ordered the fabric and threads. And it arrived!


The kit also came with a cute needle threader and needle holder and I also asked for some cardboard bobbins and 5 needles. The little notes and ribbons are very nice.











The fabric was wrapped in tissue paper and is an eggshell white. The floss is beautiful and a little daunting considering I usually do pieces with maximum 20 colours and this one has more than 80. The threads look so beautiful together and I am really excited to bobbin them all up and look at how many greens, blues and oranges I have.






No all I have to do is finish up the salmon, get dowels that will fit the fabric and my scroll frame and grid the fabric and I will be ready to start. This was a super fun package to receive with everything nicely wrapped and nice notes all over. 

I will return in a few days with an update on the salmon,

Bekah



1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet, you're missing the 'w' on now at the beginning of the paragraph :) the salmon looks amazing, and it's so good of you to show all the pieces of your new HEAD project - what a huge project! It's going to be amazing

    ReplyDelete