Sunday 31 January 2016

Weekly Update

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get back on a weekly update schedule. I was able to stitch a bit on both the sockeye and the tiger this week so both are advancing slowly. The tigers face is now mostly finished and I am going to be working on the chin and mouth this week. Here are the picture updates
Before:
 After:
 You can see that the bottom ear is filled in as well as some of the darker regions on the face that I had been leaving. I am definitely in the tiger mood right now and will continue on it this week.

Sockeye Before:


After:
I still have to add in the black on the fin, it is difficult to see the black in the picture.

I hope everyone has had a good January and is looking forward the the upcoming month. I am three months away from finishing my degree!

Talk to everyone next week,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment