Monday 8 February 2016

Tiger Update

I have now reached the farthest part of the pattern on all sides, all be it there is only one stitch made on the far left but still nice to have that visual of how much needs to be completed still. I also managed to fill in the right hand side completely and I think that the leaves are going to look very nice once they surround the tiger. I am planning on doing the bottom right and then returning to the tiger's body and stripes.

Before:

After
As you can see I am about 60% done I would say although there is less confetti in the remaining piece so it should take less time.

I didn't get a chance to work on the sockeye last week and might not get to this week either.

Hope everyone is having a good start to February,

Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. He's looking fab! I love the look of the background. Those leaves are gonna look great!

    ReplyDelete