I have a quick update on the tiger and the fighter. I have finished two corners of the tiger and am moving to the left hand corner now. I finally bobbined all of the floss and it is making me much more likely to stitch this piece. The thread was on a long cardboard piece before and kept getting tangled so the bobbins are much better. I was trying to hold out since I am more than half way through the project but it doesn't take that long to bobbin and makes me much happier.
You can see the outline of the leaves under the tiger's chin. I also finished the sword of the Fighter and forgot to take a picture of the pattern. When I get home I will update the post with a picture.
Here is the design map that I am following, I will do some backstitching at the end on the fingers and probably the face.