It has been really hot here which has decreased how much stitching gets done. I just don't feel like curling up on the couch for hours at a time. But I have now finished the first column on the Dryad. I have started in the top corner but am doing it sideways so that it fits on the scroll frame. I am really enjoying it so far and am doing a parking technique for this page. I am trying out a few different techniques to see which one works the best for me as this is the first big project like this I have done. I am also using highlighters which working well so far to keep track of done stitches.
Here is the piece so far and where it was before I went on vacation. In person you can sort of see the start of tree branches but it is difficult to capture with the camera. I am hoping once this page is done it will start to look more obviously like branches.
See everyone next week,